Friday, January 29, 2010

Tag post taken from Communi!!!!!!

1. Last drink: water
2. Last phone call : to my fiance
3. Last text message: Siji mentioning about her matrimonial ID
4. Last song you listened to: 'Be With You' of Enrique
5. Last time you cried: When I went for retreat

HAVE YOU EVER...

6. Dated someone twice: nope...
7. Been cheated on?: I did not get this question!!!!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it?: not really.
9. Lost someone special?: my Dad when I was in 7th grade :(
10. Been depressed?: After losing my dad!!!!
11. Been drunk and threw up?: I dont remember....

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS...
12. Black
13. White
14. Red
15. Blue


HAVE YOU..
16. Made new friends: Yeah wherever
17. Fallen out of love: Never
18. Laughed until you cried: some times...
19. Met someone who changed you: Yeah........few people..
20. Found out who your true friends were?: Yeah and I really treasure 'em
21. Found out someone was talking about you: I dont remember.
22. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: My gal friends...
23. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Everyone!!!
24. How many kids do you want to have: Two or Three
25. Do you have any pets: Nope
26. Do you want to change your name: oh no not at all... I love my name.
27. What did you do for your last birthday: Was busy with cleaning things in kitchen n got lot many calls!!!!
28. What time did you wake up today:Too early.5:30 AM u know!!!
29. What were you doing at midnight last night: Chatting with mom!!!!
30. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I am gonna get engaged!!!
31. Last time you saw your father: I was so unlucky and I lost him when I was in 7th grade..
32. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Getting a job in Dubai............
33. Most Visited web page: Globalthoughtz and Google....
WHAT'S YOUR...
34. Name: treasure ie, Nidhi
35. Nicknames: So many to mention….Communi suggested the name Obamamol. I think I have given her the choice..
36. Zodiac sign: Virgo
37. Male or female or transgender: Female
38. Elementary: SMHS Kottapuram
39. School: SAHS Kottapuram
40. Colleges: SJCET
41. Hair color: Black

42. Long or short: Medium size

43. Height: 5’2”
44. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope
45. Ever been in love?: Yeah and in life I believe all should fall in it..

46. Piercings?: Ears which my mom has done for me…I don’t even remember…
47. Tattoos?: Nope I don’t like.
48. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS...
49. First surgery: No by god’s grace..
50. First piercing: Not aware of the date..
51. First best friend: Ann Rose,Geethu Tudy all are my best friends..I must mention all here.

52. First sport you loved: cricket.

53. First pet: No pets till now
54. First vacationAthirapilly.If my memory is correct..
55. First concert: In School.
56. First crush: I don’t remember.

RIGHT NOW...
57. Eating: Biscuit
58. Drinking: Water
59. I'm about to: Go and take a bath.
60. Listening to: Music

61. Waiting for: this to get over

YOUR FUTURE...
62. Want kids?: Why not?
63. Want to get married?: Hmm Yeah
64. Careers in mind?: Yeah Job in Dubai

WHICH IS BETTER WITH YOUR OPPOSITE SEX...
65. Lips or eyes: Both.
66. Hugs or kisses: Like both of 'em
67. Shorter or taller: Taller
68. Older or Younger: Older
69. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic! Taking this from u communi!!!
70. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
71. Sensitive or loud: Loud
72. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
73. Trouble maker or hesitant: None

HAVE YOU EVER...??
73. Kissed a stranger: No..What a stupid Qn?
74. Lost glasses/contacts: Broken 'em.Many times…
75. Sex on first Date: Ohh what a terrible question ..I have never ever had…..
76. Broken someone's heart: I don't know. But I purposefully did not break it..
77. Had your own heart broken: At times when things go out of my hands..

78. Been arrested: Hooo..Noooo…..

79. Turned someone down: No I think.
80. Cried when someone died: My most loving Dad.
81. Liked a friend that is a boy?: I love all my friends..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
82. Yourself: Completely
83. Miracles: No.

84. God: God exists in everyone. We must see it.
85. Love at first sight: No...I don’t believe in it.

86. Heaven: I think its there. We can make our own home a heaven..
87. Santa Claus: It’s just to make kids happy.
88. Kiss on the first date?: Nope…
89. Angels: All are born as Angels…His behavior make him devil…
90. Devils: See 89.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
91. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: Not only one..Many of my friends..

92. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time?: No…

93. Wanted to kill someone ever?: No never..

94. Among your blog mates, whom would you like to kiss?: Sheesh…not at all….
95. Committed a blunder and regretted later?: Yeah few.
96. Wanted to steal your friend's boyfriend / girlfriend?: Nope why to make some one sad/happy.
ASSOCIATE WITH SOMETHING YOU WEAR...
97. White: my face..:)
98. Black: My t-shirt..
99. Red: Salwar.
100. Pink: Salwar Kameez.


So I think communi will be the happiest person in the world....Are u my dear entertainer?

1 comment:

COMMUNI said...

Yay!!! completely happy....
this is wat i expected from you..