Monday, May 25, 2009

New Year Post Even its too LATE..........

Its been a long time I have written something on this blog....But my friend Miss. Blogger, is writing as and when she gets time. I think she keeps this better as her diary since she records each and every incident on it. But i love to read all those she writes.
Today (the day is over already) being sunday all were at home and started feeling like trying something different in kitchen. Prepared most delicious chillichicken. It was simply superb. Our chief cook went home.So to eat something we have to cook ourself. Thats one sad part of it. But her absence made me feel like I am also a Great cook. I was exploring more on my cooking abilities. Hey master Chef I am also as great as you even I have less experience.
To say more in the beginning of this year,the start is not at all a good one since the recession is in its full swing and most of the companies started saying good bye to their employees. If this happens like a trend, one day we will also be on the road knocking doors (never likely to be opened) with a hope. Till now that worst case did not happen. God is simply great.
More to add on all or most of my friends are getting married in this year at the peak of recession and even when the YELLOW metal is having its hottest rate ever.Ammini was the first lucky girl to hear the ring of wedding bell. When we ask something to her related to marriage, she will go red then blue and finally to pink. But my dearest entertainer (Miss. Blogger), her case is entirely different. The hunt for her has started while she was a little girl in her sweet 19 as she say. Till now her parents are searching for that unlucky guy. She is a good blogger anyways. she had a tea interview thats what she call for the meeting between herself and a guy (whom her parents find). But all in vein. In most of the cases she will not like the guy. But when that case happens ie when the case is reverse, her parents will be finding some problem about that person. In both cases she gets saved....She is all the more happy to hear her parents say "tea interview was not upto the mark "..When she hears this, she jumps and sometimes dance too. All of my friends mostly Ammini like to hear the story of each tea interview. Ammini will be eagerly waiting to hear and she wants to be the first person to be told the whole stroy. Then she makes her own version and publish it through internal channels. Tudy is least bothered since she is more focussed on her phone calls rather Call Center. She completely dedicated her time to have better customer relationship better known as friendship. She seldom finds time to spend with friends who are in her nearest proximity. Now a days we got adjusted to it. One day when she got some time since the network was down and calls were not so heavy,myself and Tudy went to have lunch from cafeteria. I was in a confusion on what to take since there was a plenty of choice. I asked her since she takes food from there more often.She told me to take Paratha and "Gobi manjurani".I was really surprised to hear that name.I thought she was simply making fun. But later when I again asked her she told the same thing.Finally I understood that she was seroius.I felt like laughing but controlled myself and asked her what will you be having then. Suddenly she answered, Oh I wanna go for rice, chicken curry and "REETHA".This time i couldn't control my laughter. I came back to my friends and all we had a blast of laughter right there on the table. At that time Tudy was saying Oh I knew everything but I was making fun. But the truth is really other way round. Kuratty likes to spend money lavishly and she threw her phone at a dog. Since she was more focussed it fell on a sharp edged stone that too was lying nearby. She spend few bucks to make the display proper and trying to be more precise when she throws it next time.Kuratty being a dancer, wants to join in a dance club here but fails to find a partner like "Mr.Agarwal"..So desperate she is. If any one who reads this blog find yourself more suitable to our super dancer Ms.Kuratty, Please find time to dance to the steps of Mauja hi mauja..I want to write more on her but I am in short of words.
One more girl who got relocated has joined us and we all call her "Aliyan".. She is the complainer among us. She has complaint against every one. Being our friend we never hear to it since the truth in it were near to ground zero. She will talk as if she is singing some song. Aliyan used to be our Radio city frm hyd. But in Blre she is not so finely tuned as FM 91.3(Ammini). She might be on the verge to cry while she read this. As i said she is the most thottavaadi among us.
Appi now a days is more busy in her own world. I used to call her before but now she never lift the call. Dont know why. One day she was in a mood to fall in love. Since there was none on her way, she returned with the same garland of rose. I still dont know what made her feel so. Its getting late now. It would be better if i have a stop here. A small dot can stop a big sentence But few more dots can give a continuity......AMAZING but true....hope you got what i meant..

No comments: